Britt L. Haselton
Raised in Santa Cruz county, Britt left the area to attend Smith College in Massachusetts and Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia after spending two years of school in England. After working in real estate, she joined Joe in his practice in 1990 to form Haselton & Haselton.
Britt's practice encompasses Real Estate and Land Use, Contracts and Estate Planning. She has spoken at legal conferences and county public hearings on environmental and land use issues. She served on the Sheriff's Parole Board for a full term and also participated on the capital campaign for a new Watsonville high school.
Her hobbies include horseback riding, tennis, skiing and attending theatre, ballet and concerts.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Smith College, Massachusetts
Classes & Seminars
- Speaker, Legal Conferences and County Public Hearings on Environmental and Land Use Issues
- Soroptimist International, Member
- Shakespeare Santa Cruz, Board Member
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Law
- California, 1989
- U.S. Federal Court, 1989